Requirements analysis is a fundamental building block for the successful implementation of a system. It is imperative that all aspects of a system are considered, analysed and documented sufficiently to allow a development team execute the implementation of the project.
- Data analysis – this would include any existing databases and also any other data that the application needs to manage/integrate with.
- Data structure analysis – this involves analysis of the data and formulating appropriate storage mechanisms, such as database schemas and file system structures.
- Interviews – involving client staff members, to identify users’ day-to-day interaction with the new system.
- Use cases & user journeys – helps with the identification of key tasks that need to be performed by the new system.
- User requirements – any specific requirements driven by the project sponsor and the users of the new system.
To talk about the benefits of Analysis, contact our experts at email@example.com
- Functional specification – this is the blueprint for the implementation of the new system.
- ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) – database blueprint describing the schema.
- Project plan – gives structure to the implementation timelines for the project.
- Sample design & style guide – initial screen designs that will convey the style, usability and key user journeys of the new system.